Ginny Sassaman, M.S.
Mediator * Facilitator
Conflict Management Coach * Happiness Coach
Are you struggling to resolve a thorny interpersonal conflict? Does your organization need a facilitator to help you manage difficult, thought-provoking, change-oriented, exciting, and/or challenging discussions? Would you like to learn more about how to apply happiness research to your own life?
Mediation, facilitation, conflict management coaching, and/or happiness coaching could enrich and improve your life — and that of your organization.
Ginny specializes in:
- deep listening, supportive coaching, and mediations involving individuals in either pre-conflict situations or active conflict with hopes for more positive future relationships; and
- working with groups and individuals who are focused on making the world a better place — ie, pushing for social and environmental justice.
What others say:
- “90 minutes of Ginny Sassaman’s wise words, kindness, and listening skills put everything in perspective. It cleared the air, lifted the fog. I had forgotten how truly amazing you are and how lucky the individuals you work with are to have you.
- “Ginny is one of the most talented, compassionate, and inspiring people I’ve ever worked with. Her natural instinct of kindness comes through in her listening and coaching skills. She is deeply present when listening, paying close attention with a calmness that makes one feel they’ve been heard. She brings understanding, clarity, and expertise that make for wonderfully positive outcomes.”
- “Ginny was phenomenal.”
- “I loved my coaches. Ginny had a nice style of sharing specifics in an encouraging but clear manner.“
Masters in Mediation, 2007. Created the position of staff mediator at Home Share Now. Coach for mediation students at Champlain College. Co-creator of Gross National Happiness USA, and Joyful Creativity Retreats. Creator of The Happiness Paradigm.
Facilitated independent happiness and/or conflict resolution workshops, as well as workshops and other facilitations for Vermont College of Fine Arts, Central Vermont Council on Aging, Unitarian Church of Montpelier, Americorps, and many more.
Sliding scale available. Free initial consultation.